Firm to Host FERC General Counsel James Danly in Washington, DC
Stinson Leonard Street is pleased to host James Danly, the General Counsel of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, for a lunch and learn conversation sponsored by the Energy Bar Association.
The event runs from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 28, 2018 at the firm's Washington, DC office. Danly will discuss his reflections on how the newly constituted FERC is working together, his role with the Chair and the other Commissioners, expected priorities, and share his into practice before the new Commission.
Stinson's Washington, DC office is located at:
1775 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20006
For more information and to register, visit the EBA's website.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
News & Insights