Firm Sponsors Third Annual Drone Focus Conference in Fargo
Stinson Leonard Street is proud to sponsor the third annual Drone Focus Conference May 31-June 1, 2017 at the Fargo Civic Center. Stinson attorneys Tim Feathers, David Jenson and Daniel Wennogle are also presenting at the conference.
The Stinson team's presentation is "What your lawyer can do for your drone company...today!" The session will cover the unique legal needs of drone companies from drafting corporate formation documents, teaming agreements, non-compete clauses, intellectual property licensing agreements, and service contracts to reviewing regulatory and insurance requirements to representing your company in a privacy or property rights dispute.
This conference is designed to serve as a platform for businesses and individuals looking to learn more about drones and the drone industry. The highlights of the conference include new consumer product launches, drone races and training, a student pitch session, a drone film festival and the celebration of National Autonomous Vehicle Day May 31. Professionals from a variety of industries as well as government officials will speak.
For more information or to register visit the conference's website.
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commercial Lending
- Corporate Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
News & Insights