Legal and Regulatory Issues in Managing Operational Risk
Stinson Leonard Street invites you to join us on Thursday, September 11, 2014, for Legal and Regulatory Issues in Managing Operation Risk seminar in our Denver office. During this two-hour informative session, we will cover the following banking topics:
- Deposit Account - Current Issues:
- Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Payments, and the Risk of Fraudulent Duplicate Payments
- Deposit Account Takeover - Assessing and Managing the Risk
- The Risks Imposed by Dual Signature Requirements
- Does Your Deposit Agreement Contain the Right Stuff?
- Third-Party Risk Management
- UDAAP: Balancing Compliance and Innovation
- The Beauty of Arbitration Agreements as a Way of Managing Risk
Thursday, September 11
Stinson Leonard Street
CLE is pending for Colorado.