Data Security & Privacy Law Update - Minneapolis
50 South Sixth St., Suite 2600
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Stinson invites you to join us on May 30 for a fast-paced CLE session on the latest in data security and privacy matters. This program is designed for in-house counsel and c-suite personnel and staff involved in corporate data privacy matters.
Topics will include:
- Practical aspects of implementing company-wide data privacy and security practices in a U.S.-based, global company with Andy Johnson, intellectual property counsel at Donaldson, Inc.
- The new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and its sweeping implications across all industries
- GDPR refresher – one year after the start of enforcement
- Tips for negotiating data privacy and security clauses in vendor contracts
- New tech trends in employee location monitoring and privacy law compliance
- Data breach preparedness and response, as well as trends in cyber threats
- Emerging cybersecurity issues for government contractors
We hope you can join us for this informative session.