Data Security & Privacy Law Update - Denver
1111 14th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Stinson invites you to join us on June 19 for a fast-paced CLE session on the latest in data security and privacy matters. This program is designed for in-house counsel and c-suite personnel and staff involved in corporate data privacy matters. In this informative session, attorneys Steve Cosentino, Donna Gonzales and Roddy Stieger will discuss:
- GDPR refresher one year in, including recent GDPR enforcement actions and possible Brexit consequences
- The new California Consumer Privacy Act and its implications, including how to prepare for 2020
- Privacy and security implications of specific technologies including cookies, AI, Internet of Things and the Biometric Information Privacy Act
- Negotiating data security liability
- Data breach preparedness and response
- Data security and privacy in government contracting
A brief Q&A will occur at the end of the program. Afterwards, we welcome attendees to stay for a complimentary reception and an opportunity to ask the presenters additional questions.
CLE credit has been approved in Colorado.