Clary Redd to Speak at 2018 Cannon Estate Planning Teleconference Series
Stinson Leonard Street partner Clary Redd will be a featured speaker at the 2018 Cannon Estate Planning Teleconference Series.
Since 1999, the series has been a premier source for the latest information on estate tax law changes and current trends in the fiduciary marketplace. Thousands of industry professionals tune in each month. Cannon Financial Institute, Inc. is the leading provider of professional development solutions for the world's top financial organizations.
Clary is a partner in the firm's St. Louis office. His practice is focused on estate planning, estate and trust administration and estate and trust-related litigation. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and Co-Chair of Trusts & Estates magazine's Editorial Advisory Board.
The monthly series features a mix of one hour estate planning presentations followed by a 30-minute Question and Answer session. The series are held Tuesdays at 12 p.m.
This year's presentations include:
- January 23, 2018— Designing Estate Plans to Withstand Challenges
- February 27, 2018— Modification and Termination of Trusts: A Double-Edged Sword
- March 27, 2018— Charitable Giving: Seeking the Perfect Match Between Donor and Donee
- April 24, 2018— Developments in Trust and Estate Administration and Fiduciary Liability
- May 22, 2018— Engaging the Next Generation of Estate Planning Clients
- June 26, 2018— Ethics Issues Facing Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- July 24, 2018— Management (and Mismanagement) of Trust Assets
- August 28, 2018— Retirement Asset Planning For Estate Planners: Compelling Practical Advice
- September 25, 2018— Estate Planning and Administration Issues for the Elderly and Disabled
- October 23, 2018— Income Tax Considerations in Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration
- November 6, 2018— Directed Trusts: Understanding the Risks and Avoiding Liability
- December 11, 2018— Ensnared in an Ethics Trap: Navigating Conflicts of Interest