Clary Redd to Speak at 2017 Cannon Estate Planning Teleconference Series
Stinson Leonard Street partner Clary Redd will be a featured speaker at the 2017 Cannon Estate Planning Teleconference Series.
Since 1999, the series has been a premier source for the latest information on estate tax law changes and current trends in the fiduciary marketplace. Thousands of industry professionals tune in each month. Cannon Financial Institute, Inc. is the leading provider of professional development solutions for the worlds top financial organizations.
Clary is a partner in the firm's St. Louis office. His practice is focused on estate planning, estate and trust administration and estate and trust-related litigation. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and Co-Chair of Trusts & Estates magazine's Editorial Advisory Board.
The monthly series features a mix of one hour estate planning presentations followed by a 30-minute Question and Answer session. The series are held Tuesdays at 12 p.m.
This year's presentations include:
- January 24, 2017— Elephant in the Room: Disposition of Qualified Plans and IRAs
- February 21, 2017— Post-Mortem Tax Election Heaven
- March 21, 2017—Designing and Administering Trust Distribution Mechanisms
- April 25, 2017—Designing and Administering Estate Plans to Minimize Income Tax
- May 23, 2017—The Junction of Excellent Estate Planning and Terrible Trust Administration
- June 27, 2017—Malpractice in Estate Planning: Some Guidance on How to Avoid It
- July 25, 2017—Estate Planning for and Administration of Digital Assets
- August 22, 2017—Estate Planning for the 99%
- September 27, 2017—Family Business Succession Planning: Now More Challenging Than Ever
- October 17, 2017—Don't Overlook the Power of Powers
- November 7, 2017—Protecting Beneficiaries From Themselves and Others
- December 5, 2017—Trying too Hard to Do Too Much: Ethics Traps for the Good Samaritan