Aalok Sharma to Participate in March 20th MNAPABA Session on Working with Diverse In-House Counsel
Stinson Leonard Street to host the Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association (MNAPABA) March breakfast session on "Working with Diverse In-House Counsel" in our Minneapolis office on Tuesday, March 20th.
This event is designed to answer those hard questions about how life experiences affect our ability to work effectively and efficiently; whether in-house counsel values working with other diverse attorneys; and how in-house counsel are pushing private practitioners to be more accountable to long term goals of diversity and inclusion.
Stinson attorney Aalok Sharma will participate in the panel. A focus of Aalok's practice includes general business litigation, construction, sports and entertainment and product liability. Aalok has appeared multiple times before appellate courts, including arguing before the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. Moreover, Aalok has frequently counseled clients in bet-the-company litigation, including arguing dispositive motions in federal and state courts.
For more information or to register for this event, visit the MNAPABA website.
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate & Public Finance
- Environmental & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Labor, Employment & Benefits
- Corporate Finance
- Tax Credit & Incentive Finance
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration & Enforcement Actions
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Autonomous Vehicles
- Life Sciences
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Banking & Financial Services
News & Insights