New Challenges for HR in 2019 - Phoenix
Stinson - Phoenix
1850 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
You're invited to attend this fast-paced annual program that will provide insights into the latest legal developments in the area of employment law from a team of Stinson Leonard Street lawyers.
This program is designed to benefit executives, human resources professionals, and in-house counsel. Topic highlights include:
- Older Worker Benefit Protection Act Layoff Requirements
- Best Practices for Documenting Separations and Performance Concerns
- Immigration Update and Trends for 2019
- The Outside Salesperson Exemption: How Employers Can Avoid Common Pitfalls
- A.R.S. 23-1601: Getting an Independent Contractor Presumption
- Guest Speaker Niki Ramirez, discussing Marijuana in the Workplace
- Enforcement Actions for Arizona Paid Sick Time Law
Attendees will receive a digital Executive Briefing booklet which provides a comprehensive summary of the latest legal developments.