Data Analytics and Innovation
You're invited to join Stinson partner Steve Cosentino and U.S. Bank Privacy and Data Strategy Chief Privacy Officer Tim Nagle for an engaging CLE presentation on the evolving topic of bank privacy.
This seminar will address vendor diligence, monitoring and contract negotiation with an emphasis on data security and data privacy. Key issues include:
- Addressing OCC and interagency guidelines on information security and vendor risk
- Where the banking and FinTech industries are heading on data usage and where they should be heading
- Market positions on data security and liability
- Handling vendor pushback
- Constraints on sharing/use of customer data
- Special considerations for vendors who provide analytics and bots
- Risk and liability in cloud computing
- Implications of the California Consumer Privacy Act for the financial services industry
This program will be presented from Stinson's Minneapolis office and videoconferenced to our downtown Denver, Denver Tech Center and Kansas City offices. A real-time webinar will be offered for those who cannot attend in person.
Thursday, April 9
11:30 - 11:45 a.m. CT
10:30 - 10:45 a.m. MT
11:45 a.m. - 1 p.m.
10:45 a.m. - 12 p.m.
|Denver Tech Center |
6400 S. Fiddlers Green Circle
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
|Kansas City |
1201 Walnut St.
Kansas City, MO 64106
50 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Register to attend in person.
Register to attend via webinar.
CLE credit is pending in AZ, CO, IL, KS, MN, MO, NY and TX.