The 2015 Labor and Employment Challenges
This session is dedicated to providing you with insights into developments in the areas of employment, labor, immigration, and employee benefits in 2014 plus what to expect in 2015.
Topics Covered During This Fast Paced Seminar Include:
- Historic NLRB changes for union and non-union employees
- Affordable Care Act and other employee benefits changes effective in 2015
- ADA, wage and hour, ERISA and other employment-related litigation trends
- New government contractor affirmative action regulations implemented in 2014 and additional changes for 2015
- Recent developments and upcoming changes under state law including changes in medical marijuana usage, drug testing, and recreational drug laws
- The latest in immigration reform, I-9 compliance and what's on the horizon for 2015
Stinson Leonard Street is presenting its annual seminar in the following cities:
Wichita Marriott Hotel, 9100 Corporate Hills Dr., Wichita, Kansas
TIME: 2:30 Registration; 2:45 -5 p.m Seminar; 5 p.m. Reception
CLE: Kansas Pending for 2.5, Nebraska pending for 2.0 (in-house) and Missouri 2.5 hours CLE
ST. LOUIS, MO
7700 Forsyth Blvd, Suite 1100, St. Louis, MO
TIME: 2:30 Registration, 3 p.m. Program, 5:00 Cocktai Reception
CLE: Missouri 2.5 hours CLE, Illinois CLE Pending
KANSAS CITY, MO
Sheraton Overland Park, 6100 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66211
TIME: 2:15 p.m. Registration, 2:45 p.m. Program, 5 p.m. Reception.
CLE: Available in Missouri and Kansas
150 South Fifth Street, Suite 2300, Minneapolis, MN
TIME: 2:30 p.m. Registraton, 3 p.m. Program, 5 p.m. Reception.
CLE: Minnesota CLE Pending
DENVER, CO -- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE OIL & GAS EMPLOYMENT INDUSTRY PROGRAM
Four Seasons Hotel, 1111 14th St, Denver, CO
TIME: 12:30 p.m. Box Lunch pick-up and Registration for entire seminar
1:00 p.m. Oil & Gas Employment Special Session
2:30-2:45 Registration for General Labor and Employment Session;
2:45-5 p.m. General Program;
5 p.m. Complimentary Cocktail Reception
CLE: Pending in Colorado
Register for the entire session, the Oil & Gas session only or General Labor and Employment session only.