Patent Associate, Kansas City or St. Louis, MO
- Active Missouri law license
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in mechanical engineering
- USPTO registration preferred
- Up to three years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution in the mechanical arts, experience in agreement work a plus
- Willingness and desire to complement patent prosecution work with drafting and review of intellectual property and technology related agreements and licenses and assistance with due diligence
- Exceptional academic performance and excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills are required.
Stinson Leonard Street is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply to be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
For more information about Stinson Leonard Street, visit us at www.stinson.com and the NALP Directory of Legal Employers, https://www.nalpdirectory.com/.
Applicants should provide a resume, cover letter, unofficial law school transcript, graduate and undergraduate transcripts, and a technical writing sample.